Monday 29 September 2014

♥ Dinky Denim ♥

Showing off an adorable jean romper fatpack from Lil Big Me. It comes with a HUD that has four different texture options to choose from, this is just one of the four. The outfit also comes with matching hair bow, resizable belt and sandals. The jean romper is made for both baby and kid ToddleeDoo's. I love the textures, super cute. Perfect little play outfit.

Migraines suck. I just want to put that out there.. I suffered my first one today and I never want to have one again. It was awful! I felt sick, the pain was intense, when I closed my eyes I saw flashing lights.. and no amount of painkillers would shift it. It's still not quite right even now, but it's loads better than it was.. I wonder if it's because I spend an obscene amount of my time in front of my laptop.  

 Credits:
Outfit: Jean Rompers Fatpack from Lil Big Me
Hair: C407 hair / amber & cork from tram
Necklace: Tagged Necklace (Cute) from Cute Poison
Bracelet: Nautical Hand stamped bracelet - hold fast silver from .trinket.
Ring: Fierce Heart Ring - Blue from Goth1c0
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Cupcake Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Quirky - Quirky 4 from .click.

Special thanks to Lil Big Me




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio