Thursday 11 September 2014

♥ Fuzzball ♥

Second and last post of the night.. I'm sooo tired. Zzzzz...

This very cute outfit is from Viv.a! Kids. It's a good look for those hot days.. the days where you just want to lounge by a pool and suck cold drinks through a straw. It comes with the funky hair band, cropped top, shorts and sandals. The sandals do come with a resize script, however, this was the smallest they would go for me.

How adorable is this little bear from MishMish found at this round of Collabor88? I wanted them all.. but I didn't have the funds available for the fatpack.. so I spent ages trying to pick a colour.. before going with pink.. like I always do. Anyways, I love my little fuzzball! Not only does it come with one you can hold, it also comes with one you can rez for your room. Awesome! ♥

Credits:
Outfit: Outfit Tuli - Pink from Viv.a! Kids
Hair: [01] Shade from Magika
Necklace: Just a rose necklace - Gold from [tea.s]
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Bracelet: Peace sign bracelets from .trinket.
Bear: Fuzzball Bear - Electric Pink from MishMish (Collabor88 September 2014)
Skin: Ivy Snow from FreshFace (Wicked Wonderland Fair)
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Tropical Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Sweet - Sweet 1 from .click.

Special thanks to Viv.a! Kids and FreshFace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio