Friday 12 September 2014

♥ Juggling ♥

I've got a cute pastel outfit from Little Nerds to show you today. It comes with top, leggings HUD and hairbow and fits both baby and kid ToddleeDoo's. The shirt has various pastel colours going across it, nicely textured! The leggings have adorable green hearts on the knees and the hairbow matches the shirt.

This outfit went perfectly with these epic skates I picked up from Snips & Snails for 50 Linden Friday. I should imagine the price will go up after today, so snag yours while you can! They resize easily with manipulation of the stretch option under edit.. so although there's no resize script in them, you can stretch all sides pretty easily. They even come with an awesome ao, can't grumble at that! I remember having these when I was a kid in real life.. naturally I had to have them. They have a cooties option (pink) and an original option (yellow) - I got them both, but in the picture I'm wearing the cooties one.

Ever wanted to juggle veggies in the kitchen while your mummy makes dinner? Well, now you can.. thanks to Tic Tot Toe. You can play the gatcha at the Justone50 event and get all sorts of different combinations of fruit/veg to juggle.. at only 20 lindens a go too it's not going to break your piggy bank. Tic Tot Toe also offers up a limited edition fruit cart for 150 lindens at the same event. Only 60 copies will be sold!

On another note, the title of the post is relevant.. I feel I juggle a lot right now. I juggle having a SL family with my RL, juggle blogging and being a creator.. and sometimes it can be utterly exhausting. I think sometimes I give myself too much work. I have this nasty habit of wanting to do everything and it's not always possible. I'm hoping I'm not the only one who does this.. lol

 Credits:
Outfit: Pastel - Outfit - TD from Little Nerds
Skates: Little Rollers - Cooties from Snips & Snails
Hair: Leighann - Blondes from Elikatira
Necklace: Unicorn Horn Necklace from Atomic
Bracelet: Peace sign bracelets from .trinket.
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Fruit n veg: Juggling Veggie Bunch RARE from Tic Tot Toe (Justone50)
Skin: Ivy Snow from FreshFace (Wicked Wonderland Fair)
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Tropical Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio