Saturday 27 September 2014

♥ Get Your Cardy On ♥

Firstly I'd like to welcome my newest sponsor, Lil Big Me. I have blogged Lil Big Me in the past.. so I was delighted when I was asked to be a blogger by the lovely owner, Kaitlyn Admiral. It's always nice when people come to you, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. So, thanks! ♥

This outfit is also from Lil Big Me.. bet you all saw that coming! It's totally adorable. A fatpack cardigan (or cardy.. as us Brits say) outfit driven by a HUD. I love it! Why can't more fatpacks include a HUD? It's so tedious to have to unbox all the different colours! Anyways.. with this outfit you have none of that fussing around, thankfully. It includes 8 cardigan combinations! Yep, 8! I'm wearing the pink floral design undershirt with the raspberry-esque coloured cardigan, but there's 7 other colour combinations for you to choose from and there's bound to be one that you love. The cardigan comes with light blue mesh jeans, sweet little nerd glasses and these super cute Vans. Not only does it look super cute, but it fits both baby and kid ToddleeDoo's.

In other random news my mummy got another bit of land next door to where we are already.. and plopped a brand new house on it. The house was super duper expensive too.. and it's really big. We normally have small houses, so this was a nice change. I've spent most of this evening getting my room all sorted again. So it was nice to take a break from that and blog this outfit.

 Credits:
Outfit: Cardi Outfits Fatpack from Lil Big Me
Hair: Elyse - blondes from Truth Hair
Necklace: Glitter Baby Owly Necklace 6 RARE from LPB
Bracelet: Nautical Hand Stamped Bracelet from .trinket.
Ring: Chewnicorn Ring - Pink from [tea.s]
Skin: Ivy Snow from FreshFace (Wicked Wonderland Fair
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Sweet Treats from Awwdorable

Special thanks to Lil Big Me and FreshFace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio