Tuesday 23 September 2014

♥ Getting Ready for Halloween ♥

Got two outfits from Little Nerds to show you today. In the first picture we have "Pumpkin Patch" and it's a cute sweater outfit comprised of a white sweater with a pumpkin decal on the front and orange leggings. It's a great fall outfit, perfect for playing around in the leaves (like I did) or as you prepare for Halloween.

In the second picture is the second outfit from Little Nerds "This is my Halloween Costume" and is a great alternative to those who don't particularly want to dress up, or they want to make a statement. I think it's got great comedic value and I like it purely for that. Again it is made up of a white sweater, this time with "My Costume Is In The Laundry" printed on the front. It has cute stripey leggings and epic boots to go with it. I absolutely love the boots, the texture is awesome.. so real looking, like real leather.

Both of these outfits seem completely unisex too, which is awesome for you ToddleeDudes out there. Full credits, as always, underneath the pictures.

Video at the end I just had to share because the song is stuck in my head right now as I type this.. and it also features the talented little Maddie from Dance Moms in the video. I couldn't believe it was her! I did a double take. I feel super wrong about it now too for some reason.. I wish they'd given her more clothing to wear in it! She dances amazingly in it though, gives me chills..



Credits:
Picture 1:
 Outfit: Pumpkin Patch - Sweater & Leggings - TD from Little Nerds
Hair: Lumi 2 Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack from Wasabi Pills
Mittens: Mittens - Pumpkin from .click.
Sneakers: Papaya Sneakers from Sassafras Kids
Skin: Ivy Snow from FreshFace (Wicked Wonderland Fair
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Pose: Fallin' Leaves  COMMON #4 from GlamRus Kidz

Picture 2:
Outfit: This is my Halloween Costume - TD from Little Nerds
Hair: Lumi 2 Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack from Wasabi Pills
Mittens: Mittens - White from .click.
Skin: Ivy Snow from FreshFace (Wicked Wonderland Fair
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Pose: Leaves from .click.

Special thanks to Little Nerds and FreshFace 

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio