Monday 22 September 2014

♥ Your Carriage Awaits ♥

Firstly I want to say a huge thank you to the people who came and helped me raise money for The American Cancer Society at The Courtyard.. and to the donators of items to be auctioned off. We raised 770 lindens, which although isn't a huge amount of money and way off our goal of 10k, is still good considering a few kids put it together. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart to anyone that attended, donated or made anything for the event and thank you so much to my grandma for taking time out to DJ for us. It meant a lot to me. You all rock.

Since the charity event was fairytale princess themed I grabbed myself a "Cinderelli" dress from tinyOWL. I adore tinyOWL gowns, they are such good quality.. and although the bottom is prim that doesn't take away from the amazingness (and you know how much I dislike prim clothes) the bottom of the dress is actually animated and tiny sparkles appear all over it. The dress comes with the gloves, shoes and hairband. It's textured really well and worth every linden. I truly do feel like I'm going to a ball in this.

Anyways, many thanks again to everyone who helped this event be a success. I couldn't have done it without you... and you all know who you are. ♥

Credits:
Outfit: Cinderelli Costume from TinyOWL
Hair: Arabella - Blondes from elikatira
Mouthy: Cinderella NomNom from Josh Figgis 
(not sure if there's a store anymore)
Skin: Ivy Snow from FreshFace (Wicked Wonderland Fair
Teeth: Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Cheerful - Cheerful 4 from .click.

Special thanks to FreshFace 
and 
everyone who helped with the charity event at The Courtyard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio