Monday 1 September 2014

♥ In a word.. cute! ♥

Okay, so this is my fourth and final post before The Arcade opens.. yes, I'm obsessed, I'm aware. I need help. lol

This amazingly adorable outfit is from Little Nerds. I think I look awesome.. I love the colours in this one, totally different from my usual shades. It was nice to wear something different for once.. and I think I rock it.

Loving these glasses from Tiny Trinkets too! They seemed to go nicely with the outfit and I love how I'm peering over them. 

 Credits:
Outfit: Cuteness Outfit - TD from Little Nerds
Shoes: Savannah Sandals White from Noodles
Glasses: "NymNym" Flower Glasses from Tiny Trinkets
Hair: Kiera - Blondes from Ploom
Bracelet: Starry Bracelet Glitter Ocean from Buglets
Necklace: Unicorn Horn Necklace from Atomic
Skin: Alice Snow from FreshFace
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Feeling Fruity Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable

Special thanks to Little Nerds, Tiny Trinkets and FreshFace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio