Wednesday 3 September 2014

♥ Me 'n' my homies ♥

Sooo many events.. they have rendered me broke. Specifically "The Arcade" and "Woodland Treasures Gatcha." Both of those have emptied out my piggy bank entirely. I am selling some bits and pieces from this round of The Arcade to try to scrape a bit of cash back from my doubles and things. If you're interested in that, you can find it here: Extras

Anyways, my awesome outfit is from Heffalumps. It's so cute! I then gathered my entourage from Birdy/Alchemy and we walked through the streets looking awesome.. you can tell when I've been to an event like The Arcade - I'm covered in stuff. I had to remove some things I had on actually or you'd not be able to see my outfit!

I'm wearing a new skin from FreshFace, it's out at the "Wicked Wonderland Fair" and although it's not a specially made ToddleeDoo skin, I think it looks really cute and as my mummy put it "fresh faced" I was like, "Mummy, the store it is from is called FreshFace.." Anyways the fair runs until October the 1st, so plenty of time to snag yourself one if you like it.


Credits:
Outfit: Debbie from Heffalumps
Hair: Writer Hair - Braid - Light Browns from Tableau Vivant 
(The Arcade September 2014)
Hair bow: (strawberry) Hair Bow from katatOnik (The Arcade September 2014)
Necklace: Forest's Tale Heart Key Necklace - White from Half Deer 
(The Arcade September 2014)
Necklce: Unicorn Horn Necklace from Atomic
Bracelet: Forest's Tale - Petals and Pearls Bracelet - Pink from Half Deer 
(The Arcade September 2014)
Rings: Gumball Princess - Blue, Cutie Crown - Mint, Gumball Princess - Pink, Dianity Tiara Ring - Blue from Yummy (The Arcade September 2014)
Bag: Elephant Bag from Zenith (The Arcade September 2014)
Companions: Puss (Boy) Companion, Pug (Boy) Companion and Pug (Girl) Companion from Birdy/Alchemy (The Arcade September 2014)
On back: May Alot of force be with you from Breno 
(The Arcade September 2014)
Also wearing: Fall Poopers Edition: Pumpkins from Winter Ravens 
[IT LETS YOU POOP OUT PUMPKINS!!]
Skin: Ivy Snow from FreshFace (Wicked Wonderland Fair
Event Time: Sept 1st to Oct 1 2014
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Sweet Treats Nails from Awwdorable
Pose: Cutesy - Cutesy 2 from .click.

Special thanks to Heffalumps and FreshFace




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio