Tuesday 7 October 2014

♥ Baconator ♥

I'm rocking a quirky fox shirt from Soken Kids.. don't ask me what it says on the shirt because I don't speak the language.. but who cares?! It could say something really obscure and I'd still love it.. because who doesn't love a fox playing an instrument? At least that's what it looks like to me anyways. 
I teamed it with these nicely textured "beigeCamper cargo shorts" also from Soken Kids and some cocoa boho sandals from Little Closet. 

Yep, I'm sporting my old brown hair for this look.. sometimes you have to go back to your roots. That's my new saying when I do that, in case you hadn't guessed already.

Have you been by the Candy Fair yet? Plethora has a load of awesome goodies up for grabs, I've mentioned a few of the bits you can grab before.. but the owner told me of a way to show off the stun halos (which being blonde in real life totally didn't occur to me and the owner is lovely enough to explain) all I had to do was turn the transparency down. Why didn't I think of that?! Sometimes I'm too special for my own good I swear. 

Anyway, I'm showing off the rare bacon stun halo from Plethora in this picture. If an avatar walks into you it will go off.. and you know how clumsy grownups can be, so it'll probably go off a lot showing the world how much you love bacon, lollipops, jellybeans (or whatever one you get from the gatcha) There are 13 for you to play for and 3 rares to be found and at 50 lindens a go, you'd be hard pressed not to try at least once.

In my mouth is this cute "Mochi Dango - Bunny" also from Plethora, found at the Candy Fair. There are three different ones to grab and they are 80 lindens each. You can touch them to change them to another texture too, bonus! What's awesome about these is they also come with a Pink Fuel "Dango" skin and you know what good quality Pink Fuel skins are. This particular one comes with light blonde brows. The classic dango comes with black brows and the dantean dango comes with brown brows. I'll have to show off the skins in another post, will be interesting to see how well they work with ToddleeDoo avatars.

Well, that wraps up this post nicely.. I bet you're glad to see me post something other than Halloween stuff.. next month should be less on theme.

 Credits:
Shirt: TD BABY Fox Short Sleeve Shirt MESH from Soken Kids
Shorts: TD Baby BeigeCamper Cargo Mini Shorts Mesh from Soken Kids
Shoes: Boho Sandals - Cocoa from Little Closet
Hair: Alexis - Browns from Ploom
Ring: Batty Ring from Noodles
Candy Stun Halo: Candy Stun Halo - Bacon (rare) from Plethora 
(Candy Fair October 2014)
Mouthie: Mochi Dango - Bunny from Plethora (Candy Fair October 2014)
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Halloween Nails from Awwdorable
Pose: Sassy - Sassy 5 from .click.

Special thanks to Soken Kids and Plethora




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio