Tuesday 7 October 2014

♥ Little Ass Kicker ♥

Loving this epic "Little Ass Kicker" onesie from Little Nerds. It makes me think of "The Walking Dead" and perhaps that's where the inspiration for it came from.. but even if it didn't, it rocks. 

I'm really behind on "The Walking Dead" actually.. which is really annoying, but in real life I promised my fiance that we'd watch them together so I have to wait on him and he's hardly ever home these days.. but as soon as he is home next I'm gonna strap him down and force him to watch them with me until we get caught up. If he refuses I'm just gonna watch them on my own, getting tired of being sooooo far behind.

Just in the middle of watching Boogeyman 2.. I get fidgety and bored with films, I must have paused and unpaused it now at least 20 times. Took a break to post this.

 Credits:
 Outfit: Little Ass Kicker - Onesie - TD from Little Nerds
Shoes: Baby Glam Sandals from *BABY*
Hair: Marin - Blondes from Wasabi Pills
Kitty ears: Kitty Ears - Pearl from Minuet
Necklace: Fairytale Necklace - Malifacent from tinyOWL
Ring: Batty Ring from Noodles
Fat lip: Camping Boo Boos - Fat Lip from Bad Seed Boutique
Knees: Boobooo Knees from Little Mint
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Halloween Nails from Awwdorable
Pose: Classic - Classic 5 from .click.

Special thanks to Little Nerds


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio