Thursday 9 October 2014

♥ Doesn't Matter ♥

Adorable outfit from Lil Big Me to show you today, called "Addie" - it's pinkalicious, so naturally I love it. I considered sporting my pink hair with it but though maybe that was pink overload. Not only does it fit baby and kid ToddleeDoo avatars but the dress also comes with a load of other goodies.. including necklace, bracelet, bag, earrings, hairband and shoes. An awesome complete outfit for any fan of all things cute.

Kitty knees are from Just Kidding, but I don't know if they're still available or not.. got them a while ago.. so apologies if they aren't, I just thought they looked nice with this outfit.

Finally made it over to The Candy Fair today.. even if I did get lost a few times and wasn't sure if I'd already been in the direction I was walking in. If you've not been over there, now is a good time to go as it wasn't very busy. I picked up a few bits, which no doubt I'll end up blogging.


Been feeling really down lately and I hope it's not affecting my posts. It's affecting my real life for sure and I feel like I've just been doing a lot of sleeping to avoid everything. I wake up, blog and watch some TV shows and end up going back to sleep. It's getting silly now. Luckily the people near and dear to me understand.

 Credits:
Outfit: Addie from Lil Big Me
Hair: Lala Blondes from Truth
Ring: Chewnicorn Ring - Pink from [tea.s]
Bracelet: Conversation Trinket -Silver- XOXO from [tea.s]
Kitty knees: Kitty Legs from Just Kidding
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Cupcake Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Classic - Classic 1 (m) from .click.

Special thanks to Lil Big Me



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio