Wednesday 8 October 2014

♥ Snuggly Sweaters ♥

So, I ummed and arhhhed about how best to blog these cute and snuggly sweaters from Tiny Trinkets. I blogged a couple of others teamed with other things but I felt like a change of pace and to show them all off at once this time. 

They come in both baby and kid ToddleeDoo sizes and are perfect for those days where you just want to wrap up warm. It's getting to be that kind of time now where anything but winter/fall outfits on just looks weird - which is interesting considering there's technically no seasons in Second Life.. but I still feel weird when I'm not dressed for the season. Am I the only one who feels like that?

Anyways, I especially love the knit texture on the "Zoo" one and I'm really surprised my sister doesn't own the "Snuggles one", because it has a sheep on it and she's sheep obsessed! 

Collabor88 started up today.. yay. I'm very excited. 

 Credits:
Sweater: Happy Top from Tiny Trinkets
Sweater: Little Star Top from Tiny Trinkets
Sweater: Zoo Top from Tiny Trinkets
Sweater: Snuggles Top from Tiny Trinkets
Hair: Kiera - Blondes from Ploom
Ring: Little Ghost Ring from Noodles
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Cupcake Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Poses: Dressy from .click.

Special thanks to Tiny Trinkets
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio