Tuesday 14 October 2014

♥ Enchanted ♥

How gorgeous is this fairy costume from Lil Big Me? I'm absolutely in love with it. The outfit is called "Enchanted Fairy" and can be found at this round of Family Flea Market. Guess what? It fits both baby and kid ToddleeDoo avatars, yay! It comes with top, skirt, under shorts, ballet shoes, very pretty hair piece and animated wings. Don't want to be scary for Halloween? Then be a pretty fairy!

Trunk or Treat opens its doors to the public tomorrow, I got to go in and have a sneaky peek today.. so stay tuned for blog posts relating to that. 

I'm very busy today.. so I'm trying to blog on breaks in real life! Absolute chaos here today. I'm half way through cleaning my bathroom.. I took a break to blog this. lol. I have so much housework to do today it's unreal.. and I have a deadline to meet too. Sometimes trying to balance real life and Second Life can be a real juggling act.. and although I have commitments in Second Life I can't neglet my real life. It's hard going sometimes to balance, but I'm hanging in there by the skin of my teeth. That's a weird expression now that I think of it.. my teeth don't even have skin.. unless that's referring to gums? Hmm.. now I want to look up where that saying even comes from. But.. housework to be 
done!

 Credits:
Outfit: Enchanted Fairy from Lil Big Me (Family Flea Market October 2014)
Hair: Shimmer [01] from Magika
Necklace: {Unicorn Horn} Necklace from Atomic
Bracelet: Unicorn Charm Bracelet from Buglets
Ring: Chewnicorn Ring from [tea.s]
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Cupcake Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Dressy - Dressy 2 from .click.

Special thanks to Lil Big Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio