Monday 13 October 2014

♥ You ruin me ♥

I'm just hanging around.. letting the blood rush to my head. 

Anyways, this cute sweater is from Little Nerds... and I thought it went perfectly with these crazy monster feet from Fiasco. You can get your own pair from "Bro I Gatcha" event, which is back for round 2.. so if you missed out on the goodies last time, be sure you get over and take a look. 

I keep hearing this song on the radio and it's stuck in my head right now.. thought I'd share it with you all. Find it under the credits.

Credits:
Sweater: Winter Sweaters - Sweater {2 CUTE} from Little Nerds
Jeans: Flare Mesh Jeans - Dark from Minuet
Monster feet: Monster Slipper Black from Fiasco (Bro I Gatcha October 2014)
Hair: Pseidon's Gal (Glamorous Blondes Pack) from Clawtooth
Bracelet: Friendship Bracelet RARE from NACH
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels

Special thanks to Little Nerds and Fiasco




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio