Monday 13 October 2014

♥ All about that bass ♥

Adorable retro outfit from Lil Big Me to show you today. I'm absolutely digging this look.. I feel like I'm in Austin Powers or something. This outfit fits both baby and kid ToddleeDoo avatars. It does come with a peace sign hairband too (not pictured) and obviously it comes with the dress, boots and necklace too. A possible costume for a Halloween party if you're over scary costumes already, maybe? I feel like I've stepped into a time tunnel.. I love it.

How adorable is this unicorn on my head from geek? I had to go over to a grownup event "Mystic Realms Faire" to go grab it.. but it just needed to be done. I actually got two because I couldn't decide. This one is the ginger version though. Thanks ZoZo for coming with me and helping me track them down! 

 Credits:
 Outfit: Go Go Girl Outfit from Lil Big Me
Hair: Tiffany Blonde from LaViere
Unicorn: Little Last Unicorn Pak Ginger from geek (Mystic Realms Faire)
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Pose: Dressy - Dressy 5 from .click.

Special thanks to Lil Big Me




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio