Sunday 12 October 2014

♥ Spraying It ♥

I'm wearing a comfy outfit from Lil Big Me called "Amelle" - it fits baby and kid ToddleeDoo avatars. It comes with top, pants, shoes and scarf. Perfect outfit for mooching about in or getting into trouble in.. like me.

I decided to be an artist and spray paint the fence outside my house. Don't freak out yet mummy, because it's spray paint from Sugabees which disappears after a while! You can grab your own free Halloween spray paint from the Spooktacular Hunt.

Mr Carrot decided to join me in my escapades. Thanks ZoZo for sending me Mr Carrot (as I've now dubbed him) He's pretty awesome.

 Credits:
Outfit: Amelle Outfit from Lil Big Me
Hair: Little Kitty Hairs from Millie Bee
Bracelet: Friendship Bracelet RARE from NACH
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Halloween Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Spray paint: JingaFiti - Halloween 2014 from Sugabees (Spooktacular Hunt)
Mr Carrot: Veggie Pals - Cutie Carrot from Birdy (Chapter Four)

Pose: Cutesy - Cutesy 5(m) from .click.

Special thanks to Lil Big Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio