Tuesday 21 October 2014

♥ Found a Pumpkin ♥

You may have noticed I've updated my layout.. I had that one for like two years, so it was time for a change. I think this new layout is easier to read and pretty cute too.. no doubt I'll tinker with it here and there until I'm fully happy with the changes.

Anyways, my awesome pullover I'm wearing today is from Minuet - which are available at The Flea Market. It fits baby and kid sized ToddleeDoo's and says on the front "The sisterhood of the traveling brooms flying into the night on magical adventures" and there's a witch on a broom, with a cat on her back.. in front of a big moon. It's perfect for Halloween. 

I'm still wearing the "Little rose skin" from Little Nerds. I love it right now.. I keep changing up my skins so much.. but while you can't change yours in real life and you can in Second Life.. so why not?!

I'm wearing cute devil horns with little bows on and a mask too, both from Tiny Trinkets. The masks are in a gatcha and there's all sorts of cool ones up for grabs! This rare mask is pretty neat with the neon bolts on it.

Have you been to Tricky Treats Gatcha Village? It seems a little smaller than the one I blogged last year.. everything is 25 lindens though, which is pretty awesome. I picked up a few bits there, including this cute pumpkin pose from Same Love.

Oh, how cool is this skeleton kitty from Snowflake designs? It comes with holdable and walkable version.. both for kid and adult sizes. It even comes with a HUD so you can change the face of the kitty mask to one you like.. I'm digging the traditional skeleton face though.

In non related news.. more specifically real life news.. my fiance finally ordered my engagement ring.. so I'm pretty excited about that.. I felt the need to share! He proposed in April.. so it's been a while being ringless.. can't wait! ♥

Click picture to see larger image ♥



Credits:
Shirt: Traveling Brooms Pullover from Minuet (The Flea Market)
Pants: Jess Pants from Petite Silhouette
Boots: Tiny Tims - Charcoal from Snips & Snails
Hair: [01] Meadow from Magika
Necklace: Bottle Cap Necklace - Silver {Sunshine} from Bebe'Licious
Mask: "Secret eyes" black/neon *Rare* from Tiny Trinkets
Headband: "Little Devil" Hairband from Tiny Trinkets
Skeleton kitty: Skeleton kitty mesh pet w/hud from Snowflake Designs
Skin: Little Rose skin from Little Nerds
Nails: Pumpkin Nails from Turducken (Tricky Treats Gatcha Village)
Pose: First Pumpkin Pose #6 from Same Love (Tricky Treats Gatcha Village)
Background kitties: Kitty w/ Balloon and Kitty Sit from <:*BoOgErS*:> 

Special thanks to Minuet, Little Nerds and Tiny Trinkets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio