Monday 6 October 2014

♥ Hi, Wanna Play?! ♥

This is a little different from my usual style of pictures.. I was very experimental and went a bit crazy. I think it looks pretty cool though!

I'm wearing a very epic bloody white dress outfit from LVS KIDS. It's called "HALLOWEEN - JAYDDON'S BROKEN DOLLIE" and although it's an older outfit it is still pretty awesome. It will work with both baby and kid ToddleeDoo's (with a bit of stretching) It comes with the scary face tattoo and syringes in the back. This is definitely a cool outfit for Halloween.

I accessorized it with this creepy zombie head and knife from Tic Tot Toe, which can be found at this round of "All the little things" Every so often blood gushes out from the head; which is both disgusting and amazingly neat at the same time. Love it.

I'm not wearing my usual blonde hair for this picture, it needed something darker.. so I went back to my roots.. no pun intended.. and dug up some hair from when I used to only wear black hair and snapped this pic in the playroom.. so.. the question becomes.. do you wanna play? 

 Credits:
Outfit: HALLOWEEN-JAYYDONS BROKEN DOLLIE from LVS KIDS
Hair: Suri - Monotone from Ploom
Zombie Head and Knife from Tic Tot Toe 
(All the little things event October 2014)
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Halloween Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable

Special thanks to LVS KIDS and Tic Tot Toe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio