Monday 6 October 2014

♥ Spy Kid ♥

Who doesn't love to dress up and pretend to be someone else for a change? That's exactly what I did with this awesome spy costume from Lil Big Me. It comes in baby and kid ToddleeDoo sizes, complete with gun to really set the look off. I felt like I was infiltrating some kind of elite club stood on top of my mummy's piano. I completed my look with some really geeky wear from DRD that I got at the last round of The Arcade.. so not only did I sneak in looking truly epic, I'm armed with geeky accessories to hack my enemies and get the secret information they're hiding from everyone.. after I took this shot I was out of there before anyone could see me. Lol. It was fun to pretend so anyway! Who said dapper looking spies only boys could pull it off? Said nobody ever after this picture anyways!

 Credits:
Outfit: Spy Kid Outfit from Lil Big Me
Hair: Elsa ToddleeDoo from CATWA HAIR
Bracelet: Nautical Hand Stamped Bracelet - Hold Fast Silver from .trinket.
Geekmania - Cybernetic face RARE from DRD (The Arcade September 2014)
Geekmania - Game device from DRD (The Arcade September 2014)
Geekmania - Keyboard from DRD (The Arcade September 2014)
Geekmaia - Pouchbelt from DRD (The Arcade September 2014)
Geekmaia - Survivalbackpack from DRD (The Arcade September 2014)
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Halloween Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Cheerful - Cheerful 4 from .click.

Special thanks to Lil Big Me





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio