Saturday 4 October 2014

♥ Sally ♥

So, I'm on a roll.. fourth blog post of the morning.. woo! I've got this awesome costume that will be perfect for Halloween to show you from LVS KIDS. It's an older outfit, but it still rocks and looks epic. If you're deciding what to wear for Halloween this should definitely be considered. It comes with clothing HUD, skirt, socks, face tattoo and back key (which actually turns) Will fit both baby and kid ToddleeDoo's with some adjustment. I actually made the skirt a teeny bit smaller for myself. I'm thinking this costume was inspired by Sally from "The Nightmare Before Christmas" - which just happens to be one of my favorite movies so naturally I had to show off this costume.

I probably just committed some kind of cosplay crime by wearing wavy hair with it, but I just don't have any long straight styles.. so apologies. Hair makers of Second Life.. please make some long straight styles for us ToddleeDoo's.. sincerely.. me. Thanks!

Oh, big news.. I got accepted to blog the Trunk or Treat event. Yay! I was so surprised and wasn't expecting it because I just knew they were going to be inundated with applications from both grownup avis and kid avis. I'm very honoured that I was picked alongside other awesome ToddleeDoo bloggers and can't wait to show you all what goodies are going to be there.

 Credits:
Outfit: TODDLEEDOO -Halloween-Sally dress from LVS KIDS
Hair: the Darla Hair - HUD 1 from Olive
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Pose: Preppy - Preppy 5 from .click.

Special thanks to LVS KIDS




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio