Saturday 4 October 2014

♥ Pumpkin Baby ♥

Check out this cute sweater from Tiny Trinkets, which fits both baby and kid ToddleeDoo's. it's got cute ruffles on the collar area and a happy pumpkin design on the front. I teamed the sweater with some mint wide leg pants from Baby Pie and awesome boots from Snips & Snails.

I'm also holding this epic pumpkin bag from Tiny Trinkets. This one featured is the girls version, but don't worry boys you have not been forgotten.. there is also a boy version without the cute bow on it! What I love about this pumpkin bag is that if you click it you receive a load of goodies.. one of which is this pumpkin pez I'm holding. Little pez particle pieces randomly emit from it! It made me all nostalgic for when I would buy pez as a kid in real life.. I've not seen them in ages! Also in the contents you can find: choco, coffee, lemon, pistachio, raspberry and vanilla macarons (which are holdable and animated)

I love this "Batmoon RARE" that's in the background, from Winter Ravens.. which I found at this round of Woodland Treasures Gatcha. I knew as soon as I saw it that I had to have it.. and low and behold on my first try I got it! My mummy liked it so much she wanted it on the outside of our house on the upstairs window.. and yes, I might be posing on the roof for this picture.. luckily nobody is around to yell at me and tell me how dangerous it is.

 Credits:
Sweater: Pumpkin Top from Tiny Trinkets
Pants: 5 Pack - Wide Leg Cordory Pants - Mint Green from Baby Pie
Boots: Tiny Tims - Wheat from Snips & Snails
Hair: Hair*114*Mocha from Love Soul
Pumpkin bag: All the treats - Pumpkin bag Girls from Tiny Trinkets
Pez: Pumpkin Pex from Tiny Trinkets (found inside contents of Pumpkin bag)
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Halloween Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable (Coming Soon!)
Pose: Quirky - Quirky 1 from .click.
In background: Batmoon RARE from Winter Ravens [.WR.] 

Special thanks to Tiny Trinkets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio