Sunday 19 October 2014

♥ Little Cloud ♥

After spending most of today buried in Blender, in a desperate attempt to try to learn how to make mesh, I decided to take a break and chill out.. as a cloud.. I made my first ever mesh object (thanks you again Addie - Little Pixels owner for helping me) , so I feel like walking on air.. haha, see what I did there?! Anyways, this adorable cloud costume is by Snips & Snails and I found it at the Trunk or Treat event. It's pretty stinkin' cute.. and that's not really a word I usually associate with clouds. 

My hair is from Cute Bytes and I'm loving having rigged hair for us ToddleeDoo avatars. Wish more places did rigged hair for us! This style is really cute and perfect for us.. fits both ToddleeDoo and regular kids.. you can find this and many other awesome hair styles upstairs at Cute Bytes main store. 

Credits:
Outfit: Rainy Days Costume - Grey from Snips & Snails (Trunk or Treat)
Boots: Taylor Boots from *BABY*
Hair: LalleeDoo Hair - Blondes from Cute Bytes
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Bracelet: Nautical hand stamped bracelet - hold fast silver from .trinket.
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Sweet Treats Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Umbrella: My Snowy Umbrella - Rainbow *RARE* from Cute Bytes

Special thanks to Cute Bytes


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio