Sunday 19 October 2014

♥ Pixie ♥

Sometimes I can seem to be "away with the fairies" as it were, so when I saw this cute pixie outfit at Cute Bytes I thought it was perfect. It's very cute and comes with a leaves diaper and top, available in lots of different colours (but naturally I went for pink) Also, a huge bonus it fits both baby and kid avatars. 

I teamed it with awesome scripted pixie wings from Cute Bytes too which emit particles and make noise (can be turned on and off though). I think this is a super pretty pixie look.. if you want to go the extra mile Cute Bytes even do a pixie skin and ears.

I'm accessorizing with some bits I got at the last round of The Arcade from Half Deer. They are  available in Half Deer's store in world in a gatcha now though.. I checked!

 Credits:
Outfit: Baby Pixie - PINK from Cute Bytes
Hair: Lala - Blondes from Truth
Wings: Pixie Wings - Pinkie from Cute Bytes
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Bracelet: Nautical hand stamped bracelet - hold fast silver from .trinket.
Crown: Forest's Tale - Flower Crown from Half Deer
Bunny: Forest's Tale - Snowy Flutterbun RARE from Half Deer
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Sweet Treats Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable

Special thanks to Cute Bytes


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio