Thursday 16 October 2014

♥ Noctis ♥

Trunk or Treat is still on and I can now reveal the landmark (I would have done so yesterday but I wasn't feeling well, apologies!) and there's loads of awesome goodies to be had, including a ton of freebies! I'm wearing a cute dress from Little Closet that you can find there, see my last post for the free bloody version. I love the detail on it. I've teamed this cute sailor dress with the free bat tights you can get at Trunk or Treat too from Turducken.

So, I've been wanting to blog this little guy I'm holding for a while now.. but when I got him he was a little too big. I messaged the creator of Oopsie (who was absolutely lovely and really wanted to help sort my issue out) she went above and beyond the call of duty yesterday and had me try out a whole bunch of poses with him to see which one would work best for my size. The creator of these cute "Noctis" creatures is going to be making a HUD for the poses so it's easy to manage over the next couple of days.. but I couldn't resist blogging him now. It definitely makes me want to get more now I know I can hold them.. there's a gatcha with lots of different ones in. I really want the panda one and the one with the bow.. but for now my calico one is adorable. They kind of remind me of Gremlins.

 Credits:
 Outfit: Sailors Dress - Coal from Little Closet (Trunk or Treat)
Tights: ToddleeDoo - Bat Tights from Turducken (Trunk or Treat)
Shoes: Lolly - Shoe black from Viv.a! Kids
Hair: the Darla - HUD 1 from Olive
Backpack: Cocorong backpack / Pink from Cocoroni (Kustom9 October 2014)
Little creature: Noctis - Calico Spotted from Oopsie
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Halloween Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio