Thursday 16 October 2014

♥ Why so serious? ♥

Lots going on in this picture, so I'll try to give you a little bit of an idea of what you're looking at. 

We have an awesome top from Minuet up first, which you can find at Trunk or Treat. On the back it has "What's your kill count?" and on the front it has blood splatters.. epic. There's actually a whole bunch of things in this picture from Trunk or Treat, everything as always in the credits!

Also got some pieces from Bro I Gatcha event to show you.. including this amazeballs "Joker" mask from Tic Tot Toe. Yes, I said amazeballs.. I'm that weird. There's tons of different masks in a gatcha for you to collect, but since I'm a Batman fan this one had to be shown off. 

I'm loving my spooky ghost necklace from Geek's, found at Bro I Gatcha. Be sure to go check out this round.

Sorry for the darkness of this picture.. I haven't quite got my head around how to make dark pictures look good. I'm still experimenting!

 Credits:
Shirt: Zen's Zombie Hunter Tee from Minuet (Trunk or Treat)
Skirt: TD Charcoal Shine Layered Mini Skirt MESH from Soken Kids
Tights: Candy Tights HUDS - black from Minuet (Trunk or Treat)
Boots: Leather Boots - Black from Viv.a! Kids
Hair: Vanellope - Blondes from Ploom
Halloween Mask: Joking Mask from Tic Tot Toe (Bro I Gatcha October 2014)
Necklace: Yellow Ghost Necklace from Geek's (Bro I Gatcha October 2014)
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Nails: Halloween Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: All Things Halloween (free!) from tiny gems (Trunk or Treat)
Signs in background:
Happy Halloween Sign - Light Wood from Minuet (Trunk or Treat)
Traveling Brooms Frame - Trunk or  Treat Gift from Minuet (Trunk or Treat)
Pillows: Clown Pumpkin Pillow RARE and Alien Ghost Pillow from Geek's 
(Bro I Gatcha October 2014)
Spiders: Spiders from BoOgErS (Trunk or Treat)

Special thanks to Trunk or Treat designers and Bro I Gatcha 
designers featured

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio