Sunday 12 October 2014

♥ Oh ♥

Cute outfit from Little Nerds to show you today, on the front of the shirt it says "Oh" which is pretty much my generic go to response for most things when I don't know what to say.. so it works perfectly for me. It comes with the stripey leggings too and fits both baby and kid ToddleeDoo avis. 

My skin I'm rocking is also from Little Nerds, it's called "Little Rose" and it's pretty cute with it's rosy red cheeks. I wasn't sure how well it'd work on my shape, but it worked on me fine! The eyebrows are pretty fluffy and baby-ish too.. as is the head fuzz when you take your hair off.. perfect for those who haven't yet sported hair.

I went over to The Seasons Story and grabbed up a few goodies.. including this awesome hat from 8f8. There's loads of cool monster hats in a gatcha to get.. you'd find it very difficult not to try at least once. This one I'm wearing emits a puff of smoke randomly every now and then from the chimney bit of the hat.. so cool! I love it.

I'm also holding a kitty from David Heather, found at The Seasons Story. It's the ultrarare! How surprised and happy was I when it was the only thing I wanted in the gatcha and got on my first try. I love him.



Credits:
Outfit: Oh. - Shirt & Leggings - Toddleedoo from Little Nerds
Boots: Snowball boots from Snowflake Designs
Hair: Connie II Hair from Olive
Hat: Norma the Grumpy Head Monster from 8f8 
(The Seasons Story October 2014)
Kitty: Autumn Chic Pussy/Black ULTRARARE from -David Heather- 
(The Seasons Story October 2014)
Necklace: Batty Necklace from Noodles
Ring: Batty Ring from Noodles
Bracelet: Peace sign bracelets from trinket
Skin: Little Rose Skin from Little Nerds
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Halloween Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Classic - Classic 5 from .click.

Special thanks to Little Nerds

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio