Sunday 12 October 2014

♥ Sock it to me ♥

Don't forget that Woodland Treasures Gatcha is still open and has cute stuff still up for grabs this month.. including these super adorable Sock Monkey Halloween shirts from Minuet. I'm wearing the skeleton sock monkey, but there are tons of different designs to be found.. and awesomely, they fit baby and kid ToddleeDoo avatars. 

I'm wearing another skin from Little Nerds. This one is called  "Little Snow" - I love the lip detail on this one. It's a very pale skin, which I'm really into right now.

Random fact relating to the sock monkey.. but a couple of years ago I made my first sock monkey in real life.. okay, I cheated a little as it was a kit I received as gift from my fiances mother for Christmas. I enjoyed making it though! I love craft related things.. 
I think my cat enjoyed the finished product more than anyone though, he certainly loves to toss it around like a toy. Every time we put it out of his reach (or so we thought) he'd somehow jump on things in order to get to it, swipe at it and it'd end up on the floor again. We've found a place on top of our DVD collection to put him now and luckily our cat can't get to it. I was worried that one day I'd find him in tatters. I bought him a squirrel filled with catnip to toss around instead, which he loves and seems to satisfy his sock monkey craving.

 Credits:
Shirt: Sock Monkey Halloween - Skeleton BABY from Minuet 
(Woodland Treasures Gatcha October 2014)
Jeans: Flare Mesh Jeans - Dark from Minuet
Shoes: Onyx Sneakers- w/color hud from Snowflake Designs
Hair: Macaroon - Blondes from Atomic (Candy Fair 2014)
Bracelet: Friendship Bracelet RARE from NACH
Skin: Little Snow - ToddleeDoo Skin from Little Nerds
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Halloween Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Classic - Classic 3 from .click.

Special thanks to Minuet and Little Nerds

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio