Friday 14 November 2014

♥ Hummingbirds around my head ♥

Sometimes an outfit can make me think of a song.. and that was true with this adorable outfit from Viv.a! Kids. I'm gonna put a youtube link at the end of this post to show you what I was thinking of song wise when I was looking at this outfit (I was actually singing it while taking the pic). 
Anyways, the outfit fits baby ToddleeDoo's and comes with a lovely cropped tee (featuring birds on the front), pretty high waisted shorts (with button detail) and matching sneakers. 

I accessorised with some awesome knee length socks with cute little bows on them from Bad Seed Boutique.. and shameless self plug but found the panda satchel I made for my store Awwdorable went perfectly with this outfit.

Rocking Cute Bytes hair again.. just something about this style that is very youthful and fun.



 Credits:
Outfit: Suly- Bird from Viv.a! Kids
Hair: DadeeDoo Hair - Blondes from Cute Bytes
Necklace/earrings: Dancer Paris TD Jewelry Set Purple from Candii Kitten
Ring: Lalafant Purple Ring from Candii Kitten
Socks: Bow Socks - Purple from Bad Seed Boutique
Bag: Panda Satchel Purple (Mesh) from Awwdorable (gatcha in world)
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Cupcake Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Cutesy - Cutesy 4 (m) from .click.

Special thanks to Viv.a! Kids and Cute Bytes


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio