Sunday 2 November 2014

♥ No stop signs ♥

More to show you today from a few events, including Hello Beautiful, Fit for a Princess and Woodlands Treasure Gatcha.

First I'm wearing a cute sweater from Minuet that comes in both grayscale pack and pastel pack.. this pink one is from the pastel pack and is just ridiculously cute. It was out at The Family Flea Market.. but I'm a bit late blogging this, so I think it's probably now going to be in the store now (or soon if it's not there now)

I'm wearing an adorable crown from Tiny Trinkets that you can find at this round of Fit for a Princess.

On my face I have facial detail from ugly duckling, called, "Unicorn Faces [all-in-one] RARE" which you can find at Hello Beautiful. There's lots of different variations in a gatcha to be won, but this one was by far my fave.. and of course it was a rare. Usually the ones I love end up being rares! 

I'm wearing really nice "Beautiful Dolly Grape" eyes from Itsy Bitsy, they too can be found in a gatcha at Hello Beautiful. Silly me had a hard job working them out, so if that's you too.. make sure you wear the HUD and click it.. I had a blonde moment and was wondering why they were blue and not grape when I put them in.

How awesome are these cars from Boomerang? They are fully functional and epic for racing around in. You can get your own at this round of Woodland Treasures Gatcha. They all have different loads in the back and the rares are bigger and grownups can drive the bigger ones. I roped my sister into sitting with me in one for one of these pics.. she naturally gravitated towards the one with an adorable puppy in the back. I had to have the pink one.. because.. well.. it's pink.

My cat has been doing my head in today.. he's missing his daddy who's gone away for the night.. ad he's absolutely hating his diet. He's hungry all the time so he's crying a lot. I don't know what to do to make him feel better.. bless. I just know that when fireworks start going off here for bonfire night (which I'm sure will be happening soon and I'm dreading) he's going to go mental. Fireworks and pets are unmixy things..





 Credits:
Top: Pink Lace Heart Top - BABY from Minuet
Pants: Emma Pants Pink from Heffalumps
Shoes:     BearyJane - Baby from Cute Bytes
Hair: Hair - Prue - HUD.1 from Chemistry
Heart badge: Heart Badge [family 4-ever] from ugly duckling 
(Woodland Treasures Gatcha)
Necklace: Pink Unicorn Necklace from Kawaii
Bracelet: Unicorn Charm Bracelet from Buglets
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Crown: "La fille" The Woods Fairy crown - Roses Special edition from 
Tiny Trinkets (Fit for a Princess Event)
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyes: Beautiful Dolly Grape Eye Set from Itsy Bitsy (Hello Beautiful Event)
Face detail: Unicorn Faces [all-in-one] RARE from ugly duckling 
(Hello Beautiful Event)
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Meow Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable (Hello Beautiful Event)
In background:
Pickup Truck Common 7 from Boomerang (Woodland Treasures Gatcha)
Pickup Truck Common 2 from Boomerang (Woodland Treasures Gatcha)
Pickup Truck Common 3 from Boomerang (Woodland Treasures Gatcha)
Pickup Truck Common 1 from Boomerang (Woodland Treasures Gatcha)
Pose: Kawaii - Kawaii 5 from .click.












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio