Tuesday 4 November 2014

♥ Fly Away ♥

When things get stressful, I just wish I could fly away.. when people are yelling at me, my cat is whining, when people in Second Life make me feel like I said something stupid.. when everything just gets too much.. like right this second, I just want to fly away.

What perfect outfit to escape my woes in than this adorable "Enchanted Pixie" outfit from Lil Big Me. It has cute flapping wings, pretty flower hairband and the outfit is a gorgeous mix of greens, blue and teal hues. I'm trying to forget my troubles while flying around the forest area near my home.. hoping that I can immerse myself in it for long enough to forget who I really am.

My eyes are from Itsy Bitsy and went perfectly with this outfit, a lovely green shade. You can find these and other eyes from Itsy Bitsy in a gatcha at Hello Beautiful.

I'm also wearing "full face freckles" and "red nose" - Unicorn Faces from ugly duckling. I am loving the freckles, they just give my skin that extra something.. these and more facial add ons can be found at Hello Beautiful.

Check out my adorable little teal nose star from Tic Tot Toe too.. there's lots of different colours to be snapped up at Hello Beautiful. An event that I'm just loving.. it's nice to see an event that's so different to what you usually see.

In other awesome news.. Chapter Four opened its doors for another round today. I'm excited to go over and see what is there.. I've seen some ads for some very cute things.


Credits:
 Outfit: Enchanted Pixie from Lil Big Me
Hair: the Crystal Hair - HUD 1 from .Olive.
Necklace: Tagged Necklace (Cute) from Cute Poison
Ring: Lady Heart Tiara Ring - Blue from Yummy
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Face detail: Unicorn Faces [full face freckles] and [red nose] from
 ugly duckling (Hello Beautiful)
Nose star: Teal Star Nose from Tic Tot Toe (Hello Beautiful)
Eyes: Beautiful Dolly Grass Eye Set from Itsy Bitsy (Hello Beautiful)
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eylashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Meow Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable (Hello Beautiful)
Pose: Looking Over! - Superhero (Fly Pack) from D.Luxx  Poses







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio