Wednesday 5 November 2014

♥ Forest Retreat ♥

When the storm blows over there's usually a serene sort of calmness in the air.. and that's very much true today.. although outside it's raining on and off in real life, the air seems calm and fresh. It's this lovely feeling that puts me in the middle of the woods again on our sim for another picture session. 

I'm gathering leaves today, wearing an awesomely snug "Hello Kitty" outfit from Viv.a! Kids. I am a little bit addicted to Hello Kitty in real life and have no shame in saying so.. I even own two electric guitars that are Hello Kitty. A black one and a pink one.. both kitted out with Hello Kitty guitar straps (which took a lot of tracking down.. I ended up having to get one from France shipped to me.. now that's dedication.. and also how far I go for my Hello Kitty stuffs) It's a little embarrassing when my 4 year old niece also shares my passion.. so at least in Second Life as a toddler I don't look out of place rocking my Hello Kitty threads.

Anyways, this outfit from Viv.a! Kids comes with sweater, pants and sneakers.. ohh and a scarf for that extra warmth. It fits baby ToddleeDoo avatars.

My skin I'm wearing today is from Bad Seed Boutique. A couple of posts back I wore it with the shape it comes with (both from Hello Beautiful event) but today I'm showing it off with my own shape so you can see how it looks on different shapes. My eyes are also from Bad Seed Boutique and also can be found at Hello Beautiful. This is the turqoise shade but there are many different ones to be snatched up from a gatcha for a bargain price.

Other details that I'm wearing include buck teeth from Winter Ravens (which can be found at Hello Beautiful) I featured them before but I wanted to show them again with a different skin and slightly closer. 

Also have on the super cute nose star from Tic Tot Toe again.. another awesome add on from Hello Beautiful event. Today I'm wearing the white one, but there are all kinds of colours to collect!

I'm also wearing facial details from ugly duckling again.. this time I have on baby eye wrinkles and single <3 mark. You can grab different ones at Hello Beautiful event and they're all equally adorable.

In other news, I'm now on Avatar Social Network site.. so feel free to add me over there if you'd like: 
https://www.avatarsocialnetwork.com/profile/kacisoderstrom

 Credits:
Outfit: Bubu Winter- Hello Kitty from Viv.a! Kids
Hair: Tiffany Blonde from LaViere
Skin: Little Alexandrea from Bad Seed Boutique (Hello Beautiful)
Eyes: Kawaii Eyes/Turqoise from Bad Seed Boutique (Hello Beautiful)
Nose star: White Star Nose from Tic Tot Toe (Hello Beautiful)
Buck teeth: Buck Teeth from Winter Ravens (Hello Beautiful)
Face details: Unicorn Faces [baby eye wrinkles] and [single <3 mark] from 
ugly duckling (Hello Beautiful)
Eylashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Meow Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable (Hello Beautiful)
Pose: Leaf Picking COMMON#3 from GlamRus Kidz (used without other person)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio