Tuesday 11 November 2014

♥ Peace, Love and Flip Flops ♥

I'm back! Sorry I've not been around.. but I had a 3 day (almost 4 day) migraine from hell which stopped me doing pretty much everything I enjoy. I spent a lot of time in bed with my eyes shut.. and when I wasn't sleeping I was pretty much bored. Yesterday I started watching old episodes of "Malcolm in the middle" on Netflix because boredom had gotten to me so badly from not doing anything. I actually killed the first season in a day.. hurrah boredom. Was funny to see Bryan Cranston pre Breaking Bad..

Anyways, I'm wearing an outfit from Soken Kids today. A shirt and shorts combo that seems to go super awesomely together. I stole my blog title from what is written on the shirt too.. because that's how original I am sometimes. I love the funky colours and the hippy-vibe of the whole ensemble. 

Naturally the epic bubble pipes from Tic Tot Toe had to get another viewing.. this time I'm wearing the pink one. You can grab your own bubble pipes from "Bro I Gatcha" so many colours to collect and some super cool rares.

So, now I'll be blogging more again.. apologies to anyone that was waiting on me. Hopefully now I feel better I will be able to churn out more posts. 

 Credits:
Shirt: TD BABY Lauryn Short Sleeve Shirt MESH from Soken Kids
Shorts: TD Baby PinkLove Cargo Mini Shorts Mesh from Soken Kids
Shoes: Baby Glam Sandals from *BABY*
Hair: Elyse - blondes from TRUTH HAIR
Pipe: Pink Bubble Pipe from Tic Tot Toe (Bro I Gatcha)
Bracelet: Eternity Bracelet rose brown from Izzie's
Knee booboos: Little Booboo's - Face & Legs - TD from Little Nerds
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Tropical Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Quirky - Quirky 2 from .click.

Special thanks to Soken Kids and Tic Tot Toe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio