Wednesday 12 November 2014

♥ School Time ♥

I don't really go to school.. but I saw this outfit from Snips & Snails at the Xiasumi School Festival and it was too cute not to have. There's some cute things there if you can stand to navigate around. Anyways, this outfit is a mix-match set, so you can get the bits and pieces you want.. and there's even options for boys. I love the set, I just wish it was a bit cheaper so I could have got more options! It's good quality though, so I can see why it's so expensive. Oh.. it only fits baby ToddleeDoo avatars though.. which was a little disappointing.. cos I wanted to get my sister one and she's a kid ToddleeDoo. 

Anyways, I look adorable dressed up for school. I even got some knee-length socks from Bad Seed Boutique specially so I could complete this look. Perhaps I should have been rocking pigtails for a more youthful vibe, but I had to show off this hair that I got from Wasabi Pills which I found at the Xiasumi School Festival too. I always get a little bit overjoyed when a hairstyle fits me..

I thought I had relief from my headache, but it's back and it's thumping louder than ever. I am not sure what's up with me.. I'm starting to freak out that I may have a brain tumor. I know, I know.. I'm being over-dramatic.

 Credits:
Top: Tiny Student Uniform Cardigan - Tan from Snips & Snails 
(Xiasumi School Festival)
Skirt: Tiny Student Uniform Skirt - Tan Plaid from Snips & Snails 
(Xiasumi School Festival)
Bow Tie: Uniform Bow Tie - FATPACK from Snips & Snails 
(Xiasumi School Festival)
Socks: Bow Socks from Bad Seed Boutique
Shoes: Lolly- Shoe black from Viv.a! Kids
Hair: Suki Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack from Wasabi Pills 
(Xiasumi School Festival)
Backpack: TCS_Backpack_Panda BW from MIAMAI (Old Arcade item)
Ring: Kitty Style Ring [#5] from pr!cK
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Drippy Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Preppy - Preppy 1 from .click.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio