Sunday 16 November 2014

♥ Run the world ♥

I've got a gorgeous princess-esque gown from LVS KIDS to show you today. As you all probably know the only time I'll wear flexi or non mesh clothing is for gowns and costumes.. they have to really catch my eye to make me want them too. That was the case with this gown called "Fairy Tale Dreams" from LVS KIDS and it definitely has made me feel like I was in a fairy tale. The skirt portion of the outfit is resizable too, so it's perfect for baby and kid ToddleeDoo's. It comes with shoes too, though they are hidden by the length of the gown. Awesome gown for your Princess roleplays.. or even as a formal dress.. or even a potential bridesmaids dress.. or even.. yeah, yeah, you get the picture!

I accessorised with a lovely scepter from a gatcha at Winter Ravens, but the store is going to be closing down soon.. so I'd grab things you like from there before it does. I'm really hoping it's only going so she can reopen for bigger and better things.. or for a fresh start. It makes me sad when good creators up and leave.

If you haven't noticed, a lot of my pictures have been taken away from my home sim lately.. I felt that I had over-used my surroundings just a touch.. so today I travelled to an incredibly beautiful sim called "The Sanctuary by the sea" to take this picture. It's amazing there, I highly recommend a visit and it is an awesome place to take fantastic pictures. Definitely a place that I'd revisit in the future.

Click picture, as always, for a larger view.

  
Credits:
Outfit: TODDLEEDOO -Fairy Tale Dreams from LVS KIDS
Hair: Posy - light blondes from Truth
Scepter: Sparkle Scepter Typer - Purple/Blue from Winter Ravens
Tiara: Everyday Tiara - Pearl Heart from Maxi Gossamer
Necklace: Necklace- Twin Hearts - Silver from Maxi Gossamer
Skin: Baby Mikki from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Pose: Playful - Playful 3 from .click.

Special thanks to LVS KIDS



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio