Friday 12 December 2014

♥ Bouncing Around ♥

I'm going to keep this pretty short and sweet today because I'm running a fever and I feel pretty funky.. but I wanted to keep up with my posts or else I fall behind and that would be very very bad.

Okay, so I'm wearing a cute outfit called "Emily" today from Enchanted Bowtique. It's pretty cute and it fits both baby and kid ToddleeDoo avatars. A hooded floral dress with boots and tights.. cute little outfit.

I'm also wearing items from Hello Beautiful event.. including these violet "Snowflake eyes" from ugly duckling, which come in three sizes depending on how large you like your eyes to be.. I like mine pretty huge so naturally I went with the large size. 
I'm also wearing "Little Beauty skin" from Bad Seed Boutique, which I love and I've blogged before.. which comes in other skin tones too.
I have on "Snowflake RARE nails" from Enchanted Bowtique too. 
Go and check out Hello Beautiful before the next round starts.. all of these and more can be found there and plus some designers even have out free gifts for you.

I am absolutely loving this little hopper that I'm sat on which is from SugaBees. Not only does it look adorable, but when you move you really bounce up and down on it to super cute music and an epic particle stream behind you. It's so cute!! This particular one is also LIFE compatible, there are other versions which work with other HUDs too.. or you can pick up one that doesn't work with any HUD if these type of HUDs aren't your thing. Really can't recommend this little hopper enough though.. it's too cute for words. There are many other designs too.. so be sure to check them out! ♥

Now off to collapse in front of the fan.. fever is kicking my butt. Happy shopping everyone! ♥


 Credits:
Outfit: Emily Kid from Enchanted Bowtique
Hair: the Darla - HUD 1 from Olive
Skin: Little Beauty Pale from Bad Seed Boutique 
(Hello Beautiful - December 2014)
Eyes: Snowflake Eyes [violet] (large) from ugly duckling 
(Hello Beautiful - December 2014)
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Teeth: All I want for Christmas from Bad Seed Boutique 
(All the little things  - December 2014)
Nails: Snowflake Nails RARE from Enchanted Bowtique 
(Hello Beautiful - December 2014)
Ride-on: [LIFE] Kawaii Sweetie the Angel Dino Bounce Toy from SugaBees

Special thanks to Enchanted Bowtique, Bad Seed Boutique




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio