Monday 15 December 2014

♥ Winter Kitty Cutie ♥

It's been a busy few days.. this weekend has been manic and I've hardly been able to be on Second Life at all.. lots of preparing for Christmas in real life. It's been pretty crazy. Luckily I have five minutes and thought I'd blog before I get to wrapping some more presents up.

I absolutely adore this outfit I've put together! So much so that I took three pics to share with you all. I was naughty and spoiled myself with a few things from Turducken and Little Closet. Tis the season of giving.. to myself.. apparently. 
With this adorable look I put on some super cute tights from Lil Big Me, which can be found at this round of Woodlands. These are the RARE kitten tights and they are just purrfect. Find these and other colours at the Woodlands gatcha event.

Click to view larger images. 
Happy shopping! ♥




 
Credits:
Top: Stay Warm Top - Coal from Little Closet
Skirt: Denim Skirts - Black from Turducken
Tights: Kitten Tights Night RARE from Lil Big Me 
(Woodlands Gatcha - December 2014)
Boots: Fluffy Boots - Black from Turducken
Scarf: Critter Comfort - Black Cat Scarf from Atomic 
(The Arcade - December 2014)
Gloves: Critter Comfort - Black Cat Mittens from Atomic 
(The Arcade - December 2014)
Earmuffs: Earmuffs - Rose Pink from League
Necklace: Noir Cat Necklace from Izzie's
Skin: Little Beauty Pale from Bad Seed Boutique 
(Hello Beautiful - December 2014)
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Teeth: All I want for Christmas from Bad Seed Boutique 
(All the little things  - December 2014)
Pose: Classic - Classic 5 (m) from .click.

Special thank to Lil Big Me and Bad Seed Boutique

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio