Tuesday 16 December 2014

♥ Holiday Spirit ♥

I'm feeling festive! Are you?! I wrapped up all my presents and they're under the tree.. which means I can relax a little now and put me in the holiday spirit. I'm still waiting on two presents to be delivered, though, which has me a bit anxious.. one had to be re-sent out because it didn't arrive.. very weird why someone would want to pinch a personalized present though! 
The other says it might not arrive until January! Nightmare!
Also my cats present might not get here before Christmas too, which I'm super sad about.. might have to pick him up a stocking of treats just in case it doesn't. We got him an undercover mouse.. it's this mouse that spins round underneath a bit of fabric. He loves when things move under stuff, so I think he's gonna love it.

So, today I'm kitted out pretty festive... to get me in the spirit in Second Life too. I'm wearing an outfit from Tiny Trinkets. It's a pretty relaxed outfit, perfect for slobbing out in after your parents force you to eat those brussel sprouts.. on the butt it has stars which is a nice touch! There are other colours to choose from too if this dark one isn't your thing. I'm also wearing a big bow scarf, also from Tiny Trinkets. There are a few options available, this is just one of the many colours.

I have on another epic hat from Tic Tot Toe, which can be found at Woodlands. This one is another RARE and blows out bubbles and makes sounds. These hats are awesome, definitely worth parting with your lindens on. Would make a fun gift for someone too.

Just because I'm in the mood.. a fab Christmas song at the end of this post! ♥


Credits:
Outfit: "Dafni" Overall Black-grey from Tiny Trinkets
Shoes: Supa Hightops Ruf Black from Baby Swag (closed)
Hair: the Roo - HUD 1 from Olive
Hat: Elf Eggnog Hat RARE from Tic Tot Toe (Woodlands - December 2014)
Scarf: Holiday Princess Scarf - Black fur from Tiny Trinkets
Skin: Little Beauty Pale from Bad Seed Boutique 
(Hello Beautiful - December 2014)
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Teeth: All I want for Christmas from Bad Seed Boutique 
(All the little things  - December 2014)
Nails: Black Kitty Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Cheerful - Cheerful 1 from .click.

Special thanks to Tiny Trinkets and Tic Tot Toe





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio