Monday 8 December 2014

♥ Duffleufagus ♥

Don't ask me what "Duffleufagus" means.. it just sounded cool and was something I randomly said when I put on this outfit.

This epic duffle coat set is from Viv.a! Kids. It is comprised of a duffle coat, leggings, boots and beret. My mummy said I looked very French in this.. and now I feel like I need to have a croissant or something. It's very cute though and perfect for the winter time. Be sure to check out Viv.a! Kids for this and other cute outfits.

In other news our Christmas tree in Second Life is finally up. Yet to put up my real life one yet, hopefully that gets tackled tomorrow! My plans changed on that.. was meant to go up at the weekend.. oh well. I guess it's weird for those who don't put a tree up or celebrate Christmas when other people are. I'm not even Christian and I still celebrate. I wonder how many people don't celebrate.


Credits:
Outfit: Winter Coat - Beige from Viv.a! Kids
Hair: BambeeDoo Hairs - Blondes
Skin: Little Beauty Pale from Bad Seed Boutique 
(Hello Beautiful - December 2014)
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Teeth: All I want for Christmas from Bad Seed Boutique 
(All the little things  - December 2014)
Nails: Drippy Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Preppy - Preppy 4 (m) from .click.

Special thanks to Viv.a! Kids


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio