Monday 8 December 2014

♥ Bear necessities ♥

Cute bear look I've put together today! It's pretty adorable I think.. 

The look all came together when I put on this adorable cardy top from Minuet. Look at the little bears on it.. and with the hearts all over too.. isn't it just precious? Then I put on these cute little "furbaby" bear ears from Tiny Trinkets.. and that was it, bear look accomplished! Well.. after I grabbed onto an old bear I had from BoOgErS it was anyway.

I'm standing in front of an awesome creative calendar from Plethora. It's a 2015 wall calendar, so you can get a jump start on the year ahead. When you click the panels it changes the texture and there are lots of cool creative designs! I think the one I have shown is my favourite though. It's only 150 lindens too, a bargain when you're getting a calendar that's gonna last a year. It's only 1 land impact too. Other things you might wanna know: 100% mesh, Copy/Mod/NoTrans (script is NoMod)

Collabor88 has opened its doors today.. naturally I went over and took a peek. Not an awful lot for us this time.. although I did pick up a necklace and a new hairstyle.. there's some adorable bunnies there too (that I totally roped my mummy into buying)




Credits:
Top: Bear Cardi - Cream from Minuet
Jeans: Mesh Jeans - 8 Pack  (black) from Awwdorable
Boots: Beige Snuggle Sock Boots - Snow from Just Kidding
Hair: Demelza - light blondes from Truth
Bear ears: "FurBaby" animal headband Beige Bear from Tiny Trinkets
Ring: Bear Silhouette ring - rose gold from .trinket.
Necklace: Noir Cat Necklace from Izzie's
Bear: Wear-A-Bear Hang Beige from BoOgErS
Skin: Little Beauty Pale from Bad Seed Boutique
 (Hello Beautiful - December 2014)
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Teeth: All I want for Christmas from Bad Seed Boutique 
Nails: Drippy Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Cheerful - Cheerful 5 (m) from .click.
In the background: Wall Art Calendar - Creativity 2015 from Plethora

Special thanks to Minuet, Tiny Trinkets and Plethora

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio