Friday 5 December 2014

♥ Look what I found ♥

Shush.. they are sleeping! -Giggles- But in all seriousness.. how cute are these arctic foxes from Ispachi? I love them.. I love the whole collection at The Arcade actually. I really wanted the rare one.. but sadly it wasn't meant to be.. guess it really is rare! I nearly got the whole collection though.. so I can't grumble too much. 

These jeans from Tiny Trinkets are so nicely textured, the rips on them look very realistic. So awesome. I love them so much! Not only do they look amazing, they are super long too, perfect for mooching around the house in bare feet if you felt like it.

This scarf from Dash of Dulce is completely free at Woodlands right now. I love nice freebies! Sadly a lot of freebies I pick up I end up putting in the trash because they are.. well.. for lack of a better word.. poo. I feel a freebie should be of good quality because good ones will be kept and remembered and if they love the quality of a designers work then they'll seek out the designer again when they want to make a purchase. This scarf is definitely not going in the trash.. I'm gonna rock it with pride. ♥


 Credits:
Cardigan: Pastel Cardigan Set - KID & BABY - White from Minuet
Jeans: Ripped & Lace washedJeans from Tiny Trinkets
Boots: Leather boots - White from Viv.a! Kids
Hair: [01] Beans from Magika
Scarf: Let it Snow Winter Scarf from Dash of Dulce! 
(Free @ Woodlands - December 2014)
Bracelet: Sleigh Bell Bracelet walker from Baby Burp 
(Woodlands - December 2014)
Skin: Little Beauty Pale from Bad Seed Boutique 
(Hello Beautiful - December 2014)
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Teeth: All I want for Christmas from Bad Seed Boutique 
(All the little things  - December 2014)
Hand poses: HandPoses (v.2.7) from Cute Bytes
Nails: Candy Cane Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable 
(Hello Beautiful - December 2014)
Pose: Gentle - Gentle 4 from .click.
In background: [CHERISHED MOMENTS] Arctic Foxes from ISPACHI 

Special thanks to Tiny Trinkets and Bad Seed Boutique


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio