Friday 5 December 2014

♥ Punky Fox ♥

Only 20 days to go until Christmas! I am getting super excited now as I get more and more organised for it. I've got all my presents in real life sorted out, so that's a huge weight lifted. I just need to tackle my Second Life presents now.. although I picked up one today for my mummy.

This weekend, in real life, we're going to be getting a tree.. we decided we want a real one again this year. I think my sisters kids are visiting tomorrow so it'd be nice for them to see a real tree in someones living room (opposed to the artificial ones they are used to) It will be my second real tree.. I grew up with artificial ones too and my fiance grew up with real ones, so we compromise a little now. If he feels like he wants a real tree, we have one.. on one condition - he deals with it. He hoovers up any needles the thing drops. I do not have time for that.. especially when our cat loves to get in the tree, eat the tree, eat the tinsel, smack the baubles off etc.. that's enough for me to deal with.. he's a little nightmare. I'm a bit worried this year because he's now big enough to have the whole thing over if he wants. All fun and games! 

Anyways, onto the whole point of this post.. this adorable foxy outfit from Heffalumps. It comes in other colours too if pink is not your thing (pink is totally my thing at the moment, if you hadn't noticed already) It is really cute with the fox design.. and I'm loving the skirt and tights. They are very nicely textured. A fabulous complete outfit for baby ToddleeDoo avatars.

I've punked my avatar up with this hair from Tableau Vivant, which I got at this current round of The Arcade. It re-sizes awesomely to fit us and comes with optional earmuffs. The ones I got with this one were teddies.. if they had been fox earmuffs that would have totally worked for this outfit, but alas I'm sure the teddy ones will work for something else some other time.

I'm still rocking the skin from Bad Seed Boutique, which you can find at Hello Beautiful. It's awesome. I'm also wearing the teeth also from Bad Seed Boutique.. which can be found at All the little things. Love them so much.. look at them little teethies! So cute!

Are you sick of my snowy pictures yet? I hope not, because I'm loving doing them.. I'm experimenting again with darker ones (uh oh!) I know.. I know.. if it ain't broke don't fix it.. but I like learning new things and trying different styles out.

Oh, for those of you who are still having trouble getting into The Arcade - try going to The Arcade - Off Sim Shopping Experience - you can then shop from far away, so make sure you have your draw distance cranked up and the option to buy objects far away turned on. Also, don't forget to grab the free presents under the tree.. which includes an adorable minion hat from Zenith. Happy shopping! ♥


Credits:
Outfit: Foxys Pink from Heffalumps
Hair: Xy Blonds#3 // Teddy [minus the ear muffs] from Tableau Vivant 
(The Arcade December 2014)
Backpack: Backpack_Fox Red from MIAMAI
Ring: Fox silhouette ring - rose gold from .trinket.
Skin: Little Beauty Pale from Bad Seed Boutique 
(Hello Beautiful - December 2014)
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Teeth: All I want for Christmas from Bad Seed Boutique 
(All the little things  - December 2014)
Nails: Black Kitty Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Sassy - Sassy 5 from .click.

Special thanks to Heffalumps and Bad Seed Boutique

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio