Wednesday 3 December 2014

♥ Pia-pia-piano! Piano! Piano! ♥

Check me out! I'm being all silly and playful today!
I think we all need some time to relax a little.. it's so easy to get yourself stressed out with the holiday festivities coming up and just real life in general. 
Breathe. 
I think that's what we all need to do.. just breathe and take a break to unwind. Sit back with a drink and enjoy my post! ♥

Now onto my epic look of the day! I'm wearing a cute shirt from Soken Kids which has on the front "The moon walkers magic" - I'm not a hundred percent sure what that means but I think it's cute and quirky, therefore it rocks. It also fits baby and kid ToddleeDoo avatars, which is always a huge plus. 

Check out my amazing hat from Tic Tot Toe! I am in awe of this hat.. is there nothing it can't do?! It makes noise, it shoots out snowflake particles randomly and it looks really cute. This one (wich is a rare) and lots of other ones are out now at Woodlands. Go grab one, they're so cool! 

Now onto something seriously awesome from SugaBees. A piano. It's not just a piano for looks though.. it's an actual fully working piano. You can press each key individually with a click of your mouse and it makes sound! There's even a HUD included so you can play that way instead (which is admittedly a little easier I found) I think if you have a touch screen monitor you're gonna have a blast with this (also I'm seriously jealous). There's also links to youtube lessons included! Some lessons can even be done with two people (if they both have a piano) which is perfect for playing along with a friend.. or a school could use this and make it part of their lesson plan. Great roleplay tool. It would work perfectly for that as it's so interactive. It's only 4 land impact too, so it's not going to hog all your prims! I'm seriously loving playing with this.. this has got to be my new fave toy. The version I'm using is LIFE compatible, but there's ones that work for other HUDs too or even just grab yourself a regular one that doesn't work with any HUD if you're not fussed about that side of things. This piano has it all. A seriously fun item. I'm proud to have this in my bedroom now. Check out SugaBees for this piano and lots of other cool items. ♥



Credits:
Shirt: TD BABY MoonWalkers Short Sleeve Shirt from Soken Kids
Jeans: Flare Mesh Jans - Dark from Minuet
Boots: Tiny Tims - Charcoal from Snips & Snails
Hair: the Roo - HUD 1 from Olive
Hat: Snowflake Hat RARE from Tic Tot Toe (Woodlands December 2014)
Bracelet: Pug Wrist Doodle RARE from VALE KOER 
(The Arcade December 2014)
Ring: Candy Ring - Blue from Yummy
Skin: Little Beauty Pale from Bad Seed Boutique 
(Hello Beautiful - December 2014)
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Teeth: All I want for Christmas from Bad Seed Boutique 
(All the little things  - December 2014)
Nails: Black Kitty Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Piano: [LIFE] Upright Toy Piano from SugaBees
Pose: Playful - Playful 4 from .click.

Special thanks to Soken Kids, Tic Tot Toe and SugaBees


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio