Tuesday 27 January 2015

♥ Descending into Madness ♥

Short and sweet post today. 

I know people say you shouldn't blog when you feel bad.. or ill or whatever.. but I'm not one of those people who pretend everything is great all the time. I'm feeling pretty low.. just about everything. Not helped by the fact that my last post had only one entrant on the competition (thanks Kenna).. it only has a few days left.. but I guess that goes to show that either my blog isn't as popular as it used to be, or my creations are crap. Or perhaps both! 

Since nobody is bound to read this anyway.. I'm going to just say whatever I want. I started some pills today.. non prescription and I got in trouble for buying them, but whatever. They are legal, just not really recommended.. especially for someone like me. But.. I figure this..you please yourself in this life.. bottom line is I'm not happy and I'm going to do whatever it takes to be happy.. even if it's not advised. I got them yesterday and I really mulled it over whether I should take them.. and I've decided I should. Do I really care if anything bad happens to me? I don't know any more. 

I'm not even going to bother writing what I'm wearing, it's in the credits anyway if anyone cares. 

  
Credits:
Outfit: Winter Coat - Pinky from Just Kidding
Leggings: Pink Sprinkle Tights from Minuet
Boots: Button Boots - Pink from Minuet (The Playroom)
Hair: Little [01] from Magika
Skin: Little Rose from Little Nerds
Nails: Anti Hearts ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable 
(coming soon to Hello Beautiful)



1 comments:

Addie Marie said...

kaci , what pills are they, we need to talkw hen u log in and we can fix this feeling, isnt good to feel alone <3 addie

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio