Friday 23 January 2015

♥ Seeing Red ♥

No, I'm not angry.. I just struggled to think of a good title - that just kept popping into my head.

I'm wearing a gorgeous dress from LVS KIDS today. I've been meaning to blog this for ages and with one thing or another haven't gotten around to it. Today it's getting an airing. It comes with cute little shoes, which the poofy-ness of the skirt is unfortunately hiding.. but trust me, they're adorable. This is a great formal dress.. or it would make an amazing bridesmaid/flower girl outfit. I love the deep red colour and the big bow on the back.

The shape and skin I am wearing are from Bad Seed Boutique. In my last post I showed "Lacey" off by showing how it looks on the TweeneeDoo shape it comes with. Today I'm showing it off on the smallest shape it comes with (since the Lacey skin comes with multiple shapes - so you can grow if you wish) It's very detailed and the lips are especially nice. It's fantastic quality, comes with various tattoo layers, eyebrow colours.. and the shape is pretty adorable too. The shape of the face I particularly like.. the chin area is different to a lot of shapes I've seen and so the uniqueness of it makes it awesome.

Decided to break out of my usual blonde tones and go back to my original brunette colour.. I achieved this by digging out an old style that doesn't see the light of day any more.. but it's very pretty, yet, messy (much like the majority of D!va styles) Perfect for us little divas.



Credits:
Outfit: TODDLEEDOO -Wedding Party- in red from LVS KIDS
Hair: Hair"Mayumi3" (Brown diamond) from D!va
Necklace: Fairytale Necklace - Queen of Hearts from tinyOWL
Bracelet: Charm Ladybug from Petite Bowtique
Skin and shape: Lacey Pale/Basic - Shape: Age 2-3 (with lashes tattoo and brow shaper) from Bad Seed Boutique
Nails: Zipped Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Playful - Playful 2 from .click.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio