Monday 5 January 2015

♥ Trainspotter ♥

I've been awake all night, couldn't sleep, so I decided I'd blog. I dragged myself out of bed, had a bath and then sat myself down at my laptop and proceeded to log in to Second Life. I put back on my ToddleeDoo body (as I'd been rocking the TweeneeDoo for a few days) and then I dug around in my inventory a little.. once I was dressed I searched around for a place to pose.. and ended up near some train tracks. 

I'm living in a sandbox right now, so posing at home isn't an option.. I'm not even joking.. I claimed a sandbox as my own. I even get a little miffed when other people tp in to build or unpack boxes and then remember that it's a public sandbox that I'm pretending is my own space and people have a right to be there. lol. I probably won't have a house for a while, so I'm just going to have to make do with living out of my inventory.

Anyways..

I'm featuring Minuet a lot in this post.. the outfit, boots and ring I'm wearing are all from Minuet. They are all super cute too. The boots are from a gatcha which you can find at The Playroom event and the ring is also from a gatcha but at the Woodlands event. Lots of different ones to collect.


Credits:
Outfit: Casie Dress - Red Damask from Minuet
Socks: Bow Socks - Black from Bad Seed Boutique
Boots: Black Button Boots from Minuet (The Playroom)
Hair: Sian - Light Blondes from Truth
Necklace: Little Darling - Black from Buttery Toast
Ring: Candy Ring - Strawberry from Minuet (Woodlands January 2015)
Skin: Little Beauty Pale from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Teeth: All I want for Christmas from Bad Seed Boutique
Nails: Cracked Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable 
(Hello Beautiful January 2015)
Pose: Kawaii - Kawaii 4 from .click.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio