Thursday 8 January 2015

♥ Tween Dream ♥

Things change. People change. Situations change. Nothing stays the same.. it just can't, no matter how much you want it to. Even I change. In Second Life a week can feel like a year.. and when you're not around as much things change so fast it's unreal.. it's sad when things change, sometimes it's for the best.. sometimes it's not. 

So, what is the point of me saying that? Nothing really.. I'm just reflecting on some stuff and being all mysterious while I do.. I can't sleep, part due to being sad over things and part because I just can't sleep. Go figure. 

Anyways, so we've established that things change.. and so do avatars.. I am currently swapping back and forth between the ToddleeDoo and the TweeneeDoo avatar like a crazy person.. but look how adorable I made my TweeneeDoo! 

My skin and shape are from Bad Seed Boutique and are just perfect, what's even better about them is the fact that it comes with shapes throughout the years.. so you can grow from a baby into this shape. It also comes with tattoo layers, such as tears and freckles.. and with or without teeth.. and different colour brows. It's very versatile.. and has three different skin tones to choose from. I'm wearing the pale tone. I'll no doubt blog it with a different size soon, so you can see it on the smaller ones too.

My outfit was a complete bargain.. I just scooped up a free top on marketplace, 1 linden shorts and I think the necklace was 1 linden and the bangles were free. The boots, tights and ring do cost.. but I'm sure if you wanted to make a really budget outfit you could find cheaper alternatives.. but these went too well to not put together!




Credits:
Shrt: Breezy Tank - Faded Flowers (Demo) from Second Star (FREE)
Shorts: Frayed Medium Denim Shorts *MESH* from LRH (1 LINDEN)
Tights: White Sprinkle Tights from Minuet
Boots: Tweeneedoo Goth Boots from Bad Seed Boutique
Hair: Prue - HUD.1 from Chemistry
Necklace: {GIFT} Silver Bangles from RealEvil Industries
Ring: Candy Ring - Blue Raspberry from Minuet (Woodlands January 2015)
Skin and shape: Lacey - Pale/Teeth and Lacey Tween Shape Age 12-14 
from Bad Seed Boutique
Avatar: TweeneeDoo - Youngirl (v.0.1) from Cute Bytes 
(Hello Beautiful January 2015)
Nails: Sweet Treats Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable 
(Works for TweeneeDoo too!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio