Wednesday 4 February 2015

♥ Hello Beautiful - Round 4 - Babysteps Part 2 ♥

This is the second installment to my last post. Today I'm showing off an adorable limited skin from Babysteps. You can find it at the awesome Hello Beautiful event. How cute is this skin?! I'm loving the heart on the lips especially! The gloss on the lips is fab too.. ooh and.. and.. and the little heart stickers down one side of the face, adorable! This skin is called "Kandy - Pastels Limited Edition" and it comes with applier for mesh heads too (as seen on me) You can also wear it without a mesh head.. but I think it looks super cute on the BOOBOO mesh head from Cute Bytes. Even the "normals" skin I blogged in the last post from Babysteps is awesome. I'm just loving the "Kandy" skin line. So be sure to go check out Hello Beautiful this month and snap them up!

I went a little Turducken overboard today for this look. I don't usually buy that much Turducken stuff either, because it's on the pricey side.. but I do like to when I can. I am loving the newest stuff coming out in particular. I keep seeing this outfit everywhere, so it was fate that I had to buy it.. calling to me it was! Very surprised that it wasn't that expensive either, considering they are separates.. I was expecting it to add up to a lot.  It didn't though.
I spent absolutely ages trying to find tights that would go with this though.. searched marketplace and nothing caught my eye. I then remembered I had these mesh socks from Turducken that I got a long time ago (in a gatcha I think) and I hadn't had an opportunity to wear them. How pleased was I when I realised they went with it well and I finally managed to get my shoes to work with them? Pleased as punch I'll tell you! A little resizing happened, but nothing major. I'm loving this look now and I hope you all do too.

Finally.. the lovely creator of Bad Seed Boutique put out a fab free gift of poses that she's adorably called the "Blogger Appreciation Pose Pack" - they are truly awesome and I'm sure more than just us bloggers will be making good use of them. In the last picture I'm showing off one of those poses. So, thank you so much.. and thank you for making us bloggers feel appreciated! ♥





 Credits:
Top: ToddleeDoo- CeCe Sweater - White from Turducken
Skirt: ToddleeDoo- Una Skirt - Pink from Turducken
Socks: ToddleeDoo- Cabe Knit Socks- Peach from Turducken
Shoes: t-strap flats in pink floral from {Ima}
Hair: Ivana - pastels from Truth
Necklace: Tagged Necklace (Cute) from Cute Poison
Bracelet: Conversation Trinket - Silver from [tea.s]
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Ring: Kitty Style Ring [#5] from -Pr!cK-
Head: Baby Mesh Head #2 - BOOBOO from Cute Bytes
Skin: Kandy Skin - Pastels LIMITED EDITION from Babysteps 
(Hello Beautiful - February 2015)
Nails: Anti Hearts Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable 
Pose: Dressy - Dressy 1 from .click.
Pose 2: Bloggers Appreciation Pose Pack - Skin from Bad Seed Boutique




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio