Sunday 8 February 2015

♥ Elastic Heart ♥

♫ "I've got thick skin and an elastic heart.." ♫

That is my new favourite song at the moment, "Elastic Heart" by Sia. I can't get it out of my head! I've posted a link to the video at the end of this post too.. now the video is beautiful, but it's disturbing too. There's been a lot of debate over this video and the age gap between the awesome Maddie Ziegler and Shia LaBeouf. You can make up your own mind of what you think to it.. Is it artistic? Beautiful? Disturbing? Whatever you think of the video the song is fantastic and becomes quite the ear worm if you listen to it a few times.

I'm baking bread in my new bread maker (in real life obviously) as I type this. I can't wait to see how it comes out! I'm pretty excited. I'm doing a wholemeal loaf right now, but I plan to do a gluten free loaf soon for my fiancee who is gluten intolerant.

In other news I also purchased a Fitbit Flex in real life. If you're looking to improve your health, this is a good bit of kit to own. It tracks your steps, exercise, food and even your sleep. It's like an advanced pedometer in bracelet form. It's surprising how many steps a day you take.. or you don't take (in my case) Although I did over five thousand yesterday and got a special reward badge! Apparently you're meant to do ten thousand steps every day, so I have a little bit to go for that.

Anyways, enough about boring ol' real life.. onto the cuteness that is my adorable little avatar in Second Life. 
I'm absolutely loving this "Freckle face" applier for mesh heads from Bad Seed Boutique. It's super cute! I'm showing it off on the "AMAZED" head from Cute Bytes, but any of the mesh heads are compatible with it. It has a lot of options too: basic (which I'm wearing), lashes, tears, heavy freckles, dirty, bandaid and blush. I've included a picture of the HUD to show you how many options there are.. it's pretty awesome. You can get this applier in either pale (shown below) or tan. Bad Seed Boutique keep outdoing themselves on skins.. every one just gets more and more awesome.. and I love them!  

My outfit is from Little Nerds.. what's not to love about this outfit and more importantly who doesn't love Narwhals? I'm a keen "redditor" in real life, so Narwhals definitely rock!

I swung by Chapter Four and picked up a couple of these adorable kitties from Birdy

Oooh that reminds me, Collabor88 is open from today! I plan to go check it out real soon.

Full credits, as always, after the pictures! To see the pictures bigger please click them! 

Happy shopping! ♥






 Credits:
 Outfit: Magical Unicorn of the Sea Outfit - Toddleedoo from Little Nerds
Hair: Marin Mesh Hair - Blondes from Wasabi Pills
Bracelet: fairy tale stamped bracelet - fairy rose from .trinket. 
(Woodlands - February 2015)
Ring: KiTTy Style Ring [ #5 ] from pr!cK
Head: Baby Mesh Head #1 - AMAZED from Cute Bytes
Skin Applier: Freckle Face Pale - Basic from Bad Seed Boutique
Kitty: Chibi Kitty - Ginge from Birdy (Chapter Four - February 2015)
Nails: Anti Heart Nails from Awwdorable (Hello Beautiful - February 2015)
Pose: Cutesy - Cutesy 5 (m) from .click.
Pose: Gentle - Gentle 1 from .click.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio