Tuesday 3 March 2015

♥ Hello Beautiful - Round 5 - Part 3 ♥

I'm sorry it's taking me so long to get these posts out.. but life has conspired against me. I've been in a lot of pain. I soldier on though! 

Yesterday I was especially down and in a lot of pain and feeling in a right proper funk. Out of the blue I had a lovely message on facebook chat from someone who said that I'd come on so much with my blog and they loved seeing me grow. It meant a lot that they liked my blog and it made me feel so much better. It came at a really good time, I was thinking of giving up on everything and it just made my outlook so much better. So thank you if you read this.

Today I had a friends request on facebook too and I accepted and they thanked me in a message and told me that my blog had inspired them to become a baby ToddleeDoo. I love it when I get messages like that.. makes me realise that people do actually look and like what I do. I doubt myself a lot and compare myself to other ToddleeDoo bloggers (which I shouldn't do, I know!)

Anyways, onto these awesome items. I took three pictures because I love this look so much.. it's so cute!! I'm wearing skin, shape, eyes and wings from Bad Seed Boutique. You can find all of these at this round of Hello Beautiful. Aren't they fantastic? My mummy loves the wings and said they're really pretty (which I totally agree with) The skin, as to be expected with Bad Seed Boutique skins, comes with multiple options. I'm wearing the pale lips.. as it was my personal fave. Very pretty look!

I'm wearing those adorable ears from Tikkels again. You can get them at this round of Hello Beautiful. See my last post for more information on those!

How awesome is my wand that I got at Woodlands? It's from Tic Tot Toe. These wands are truly epic.. you click the end and can choose from the following options: sparkles, bubbles, crystals, lights and even lasers! They are so awesome.

Happy shopping everyone and I'll hopefully post more of what's available at Hello Beautiful tomorrow. Please click pictures to see bigger versions ♥






 Credits:
Outfit: Agnes Dress - White from Turducken
Shoes: Katie Shoes from Bad Seed Boutique
Hair: Meadow [01] from Magika
Fairy wand: Fairy Wand from Tic Tot Toe (Woodlands - March 2015)
Necklace: Myth Necklaces - 4 Pack from *Awwdorable* [Fairy] 
(Hello Beautiful - March 2015)
Skin/shape: Pretty Pixie Pale from Bad Seed Boutique 
(Hello Beautiful - March 2015)
Pixe Wings: Pixie Wings from Bad Seed Boutique 
(Hello Beautiful - March 2015)
Eyes: Pixie Dust Eyes-Emerald from Bad Seed Boutique 
(Hello Beautiful - March 2015)
Ears: Mesh Ears from Tikkels (Hello Beautiful - March 2015)
Nails: Pixie dust Rare from Enchanted Bowtique 









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio