Wednesday 1 April 2015

♥ All for one.. ♥

..and one for all! I'm sure you all know that little saying. 

It's all I keep saying at the moment.. because of this adorable and fun outfit from Zoobatos (which is available at this round of Woodlands [April 2015]) Collect individual pieces from their gatcha (pants, hats, swords, boots etc), in both baby and kid ToddleeDoo sizes, in a bid to complete your muskateer outfit! I love this look so much, I've actually had the outfit on for a couple of days straight, which is highly unusual for me. There are different colour pieces to collect, but they all go well together - so it doesn't matter what you have on. I personally opted for a black hat and boots, with grey pants. The best part of this outfit though, in my opinion, are the swords. I prefer the rapier, but there's also a pirate saber if that's more your thing. These swords come with a HUD which allows you to draw and sheath your weapon.. and not only that but on drawing your sword an adorable message sounds out in local chat, "One for All and All for Me! Gimme Your Cookies!" and then when you sheath it you get, "A Musketeer must use both hands to nom their cookies!" The first time I did it I wasn't expecting it and it cracked me up. I love it and so does anyone else who sees it. A cute touch! The swords even work too.. I tried to include a small gif at the end to show it in action, but it was hard to capture it all in it's glory.

I feel like carving my initial into a tree like Zorro or something when I'm wearing it and for some reason I sound like Puss in Boots (Antonio Banderas) when I talk.. 

Please click the images for larger versions. Happy shopping! ♥








Credits:
Outfit comprised of:
Musketeer Hat Black from Zoobatos (Woodlands - April 2015)
Musketeer Shirt from Zoobatos (Woodlands - April 2015)
Muskateer Tabard RARE from Zoobatos (Woodlands - April 2015)
Muskateer Pants Gray from Zoobatos (Woodlands - April 2015)
Muskateer Boot Black from Zoobatos (Woodlands - April 2015)
Muskateer Rapier RARE (Drawn/Sheathed) from Zoobatos 
(Woodlands - April 2015)
Hair: Sian - light blondes from TRUTH
Bracelet: Conversation Trinket - Silver- XOXO from [tea.s]
Ring: Kitty Ring Onyx from [tea.s]
Skin: Kandy Skin - Normals [BlB Freckles] from Babysteps
Teeth: Teeth from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Ice Cream nails from Enchanted Bowtique 
(Hello Beautiful - April 2015)

Pose: Classic - Classic 4 from .click.

Special thanks to Zoobatos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio